An Experience That Lasted Weeks, Unfortunately
Many people book a hostel without even considering what it looks like inside or what facilities are available. All they care about is that it’s cheap and relatively clean. This couple of travelers paid for this mistake by sleeping in a less-than-ideal bed and regretted not taking a closer look at their surroundings before crashing for the night.
Unfortunately, their hotel room was ridden with bedbugs, which resulted in them taking weeks to get the infestation out of their belongings.