At least you didn’t swallow it
Using our amazing detective skills, we’re guessing that the “baker” chewed their nail off and spat it randomly in the kitchen. Unfortunately for this customer, the nail landed into the avocado mix for their toast. That means a bit of spit got mixed in there, too.
But that’s not the worst part. This person actually thought that the nail was something that belonged on their avocado toast. It took them a while to realize that it was too hard to be garlic before spitting it out. We can only imagine the expression of horror on this person’s face after realizing the truth.