This is the worst thing anyone can come home to after a long day at the office; on the other hand, the microwave and all these bottles do seem too heavy for this shelf, so perhaps this shouldn’t come have as a surprise. This shelf was a recipe for disaster. Nonetheless, coming home to this is never a fun surprise.
However, as disturbing as this photo is, you can’t miss the truly amazing thing that’s happened here: the Pam spray is the only survivor. Somehow it was resilient enough to survive this crash, and, against all odds, it’s the only product that stayed in place, which makes you wonder – what do they put in that stuff?