We all make mistakes. That’s what makes us human. However, some mistakes are so crazy that you have to wonder how the person who made it didn’t know any better. For instance, did you know that plastic melts if it comes in contact with a super-hot surface?
We’re not the best chefs in the world, but we do know that your cutting board should stay away from your stove. This is especially true if you turn the stove on. To no one’s surprise except for this husband, the spiral heating element burned right through the cutting board, possibly making it impossible to remove. He did offer a sincere apology, which is nice.