Most Desirable Celebrity Wedding Dresses

See the wedding dresses of the most admired fashion symbols of all time. These women are beautiful, smart, talented and successful. It goes without saying that each one chose a unique wedding gown to transform her special day into a magical one. From lace to satin, from short to long, from white to pink, these dresses are jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Get a glimpse into the fantasy wedding days of these celebrity brides. The fashion icons from yesterday are and the glam girls of today will stun and amaze you with their wedding gown choices.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry

It is fair to say that Meghan is one lucky woman as she got married to two different men in two different dresses in the same year! In real life, she married Prince Harry and on TV she married her on screen husband Mike Ross from Suits. Her marriage to Prince Harry took place on May 19, 2018, at the fairy-tale location of Windsor Castle. On the morning of her wedding, she received the title of Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Sussex and she wore a custom hand-made classic Givenchy Wedding gown, which reportedly cost $135,000.

Credit: @Harry And Meghan

Fun Fact: Givenchy's Clare Waight Keller designed Markle's gown. Waight Keller is the first female art director for Givenchy which is very "fitting" for modern feminist Markle.

Prev Page
25 Comments

25 Comments

1. marthasherry

August 1, 2018 at 3:38 pm

Medialord helped me monitor my husband’s phone when I was gathering evidence during the divorce. I got virtually every information he has been hiding over a year easily on my own phone: the spy app diverted all his Whatsapp, Facebook, text messages, sent and received through the phone: I also got his phone calls and deleted messages. he could not believe his eyes when he saw the evidence because he had no idea that he was hacked.i strongly recommend him text or call him on +1 (612) 361-0692

2. Teresa Cordisco

August 23, 2018 at 12:03 am

Spell check works great when you misspell but when you put the wrong word it does no good. Modern Family not Morden Family.

• Nonie Pherson

September 15, 2018 at 5:55 pm

And they repeatedly refer to a guy as a her/she and a gal as a he/his/him. No one proof reads anymore. I guess they figure spell check fixes everything.

3. Tokar911

August 28, 2018 at 7:06 pm

Amal Clooney looked the best easily. Absolutely stunning.

• stefania

August 31, 2018 at 3:53 am

I totally agree.Her clothing choices are the most elegant.

• Diem

September 5, 2018 at 1:30 pm

No way!

4. Leslie

August 29, 2018 at 7:33 pm

The large sequins are also spelled “paillettes” (not payettes)

• Nonie Pherson

September 15, 2018 at 5:56 pm

Aren’t payettes used in medical labs to run tests.

5. Yours Truly

August 30, 2018 at 2:06 am

The photo you’ve put in to this page – https://constative.com/lifestyle/most-desirable-celebrity-wedding-dresses/41 – does not match the captions suggesting it is supposedly meant to show the Caroline Seiber/Fritz von Westenholz Chanel Haute Couture wedding dress. The photo incorrectly shown on this page is a repeat of the photo shown way earlier in this gallery series on Favourite Wedding Dresses at https://constative.com/lifestyle/most-desirable-celebrity-wedding-dresses/12 which is correctly and actually the Malysheva/Prince Ernst-August Jr. Kaley wedding dress.

• fedup

September 6, 2018 at 3:51 am

why can’t we stop these crazy comparisons and accept they were all beautiful and most befitting to the wearer and was their choice …

6. Haha

August 31, 2018 at 4:57 am

Scotty McCreery & Gabi Dugal’s picture…if you are going to write that the bride had long sleeves…then the picture should match!

7. nicholas

August 31, 2018 at 7:04 am

obviously we all know the best dress wore diana spencer during her wedding to prince Charles…may her ssoul rest in peace.
    truth is truth. fact is fact.

8. ghsa

September 3, 2018 at 5:40 am

xd

9. onlywifeof1momof5

September 3, 2018 at 7:03 pm

In the section of the Most Bizarre Wedding Gowns, I think that the bride who wore the black sandals (informal) was complementing to her groom’s pair of black and white rubber shoes (and an informal one). I think the couple’s motif was red, white and black. A lot of people nowadays are shallow and insubstantial, they are so “in” to the dress itself and give importance to the outside appearance and not the wedding itself: uniting two lives and love together as one in matrimony. Always remember that it is not your wedding: it is their wedding and they have all the rights and authority to do whatever they want on their big day as long as they are not naked or half-naked. As for those who are so sarcastic and bitter in criticizing, maybe their marriages have failed that is why they are so bitter; giving away their bitterness through sarcastic comments.

10. Wendy

September 4, 2018 at 1:11 am

I thought Diana’s dress was gorgeous at that time, I don’t know if anyone would wear that style now. Amal’s dress gets my vote for this period.

11. Jules

September 4, 2018 at 11:41 am

None of these dresses appeal to me but I always prefer bridal gowns with long sleeves.

12. YESHURUN BEN TZION

September 4, 2018 at 12:28 pm

DIANA ALWAYS!

13. ,Bridget Doman

September 4, 2018 at 11:14 pm

I felt that Diana’s dress was too full and like many of her clothes too frilly and had a crumpled look about it. Meghan’s wasn’t too bad but I felt the veil was much too long, saying “Look at me!” These are my opinions anyway.

14. Coma

September 6, 2018 at 1:36 pm

I like Yoko Ono dress. Simple and nice. But to say the beautiful was and will be mine dress.

15. ELIZABETH

September 11, 2018 at 5:40 am

I LOVE PRINCESS DIANA, THE PEOPLE’S PRINCESS BUT I HATED HER WEDDING GOWN. TOO MUCH OF A NOT SO GOOD THING. DIANA WAS A TALL WOMAN AND STILL IN MY OPINION IT OVERWHELMED HER. SHE WAS A REAL WINNER IN HER OTHER CHOICES BUT I JUST NEVER COULD GET USED TO THE WEDDING GOWN. I HOPE THEY SOLD IT OR TORE IT DOWN AND NO ONE GETS TO WEAR IT AGAIN, FOR THEIR SAKE.

16. Anton

September 12, 2018 at 1:03 am

Amyl, no question.

17. lakeontario

September 13, 2018 at 2:53 pm

Catherine is the best in everything. Her dress is her style old fashioned with modern lines. That’s princess Grace dress. She looks very comfortable with royal crowd, she smile, very confident probably because she got royal ruts and she knows she is very comfortable with the English crowds too.
    Opposite Meghan wedding dress shows that Meghan style she always shows out her shoulders, i don’t know why. Meghan is not that comfortable she smile and she looks “scare little girl”, probably because she is not confident as Catherine is, even though she was working in the movie industry.

18. BenjaminMoore

September 15, 2018 at 3:24 pm

There is simply no comparison between Kate and Meghan’s wedding dresses, and wedding style. Kate has all the style and class in the world, and Meghan looks like what she is – an attention grabbing, deceitful person with a personality disorder that the royal family will learn about in the coming months. Kate might not have Diana’s aristocratic background, but she is an English woman with excellent schooling, who knows and understands the value of the monarchy. She also comes from parents who have provided her with a stable, loving home. Kate is a potential Queen. Meghan is a disaster waiting to happen – and it will!

• Jennie MacLeod

September 16, 2018 at 1:32 pm

I agree. The Duchess of Suffolk always manages some sort of gesture that draws attention to herself.

I feel sorry for Harry because I think that his hope for children will be dashed, and Meghan will continue to spend, spend, spend on new clothes, very few of them from the British designers who Kate supports, and does so well by.
      And Kate frequently wears her clothes for several different occasions, just as the thrifty royal family encourage.

19. Trish

September 17, 2018 at 4:31 pm

Princess Kate’s dress was by far the classiest wedding gown. From her choice with this dress to everything she does, Kate is to the manor born, even though we know she isn’t. What a classy and beautiful young lady. Everyone from England must be so proud of her!!!