Even though there are more stories of moms correctly guessing the unknown, dads have their moments, too. This particular dad had a pretty horrific gut feeling as he was driving to work. Instead of ignoring his gut, he decided to turn his car around and head home. And thank goodness he did, too, since his family would probably not be alive if he he made it to work that day.
As soon as he returned home, he found his entire family unconscious. He dragged every member outside and called an ambulance. It turns out that there was a carbon monoxide leak in their home, and nobody noticed until it was too late.