Ebola virus disease (EVD), formerly known as Ebola hemorrhagic fever, is a severe, often fatal illness in humans.
There are currently no licensed Ebola vaccines that is why we need this facts to be able to prevent further spread of Ebola virus in Africa.
1) A person who has died of Ebola is still highly infectious and should not be touched
2) You cannot spread Ebola until you are sick - sudden high fever, extreme tiredness.
3) Patients need to drink water and liters of Oral Re-hydration Solution everyday.
4) Do not give ibuprofen to Ebola patients because they can make bleeding worse.
5) Abstain from s*x if you start feeling ill.
6) You cannot get Ebola by talking to people , walking in the street or shopping in the market.
7) If you think you may have been exposed to Ebola minimize close contacts with others.
8) Wash your hands with soap and water after every contact with sick people.
9) Speak with your community leaders, teachers, neighbors and work together to prevent Ebola.
10) Mosquitoes do not spread Ebola.