Trash, pets, babies and daily living can create distressing foul home odors that take up residence in your home. You might not notice them because you’re used to them (known as nose blindness), but your guests can smell these odors. However, fear not, you can get rid of them. Follow these suggestions to make your house odor-free again.
[one_half padding=”0 15px 0 0″]
[/one_half][one_half_last padding=”0 0 0 15px”]
In addition to being an eyesore, mold causes an unpleasant odor that can permeate a home. Mix a solution of one part bleach and three parts warm water. Scrub the black mold off the windowsill with a nylon brush. Dip the brush in the bleach mixture often. Wipe away the scraped mold and excess water with a clean rag. That should do the trick.