Mariah Carey net worth is $570 million. Mariah is an American singer, a record producer, songwriter and an actress, she started singing at a very young age. She was Signed to the Columbia Records at the age of 18 under the Columbia records, she rose to fame due to her first album release titled ''Mariah Carey''. It topped the number one Bill Board Charts. Her songs still has the highest selling album of all times in the United States chart history.
She eventually left the Columbia records and later was signed to the Virgin Records, with a deal of about $90 million. Under the record label, she released her 2005 debut album called MiMi. She won lots of awards, due to the release of her album. During her career as a musician she made a total sales of over 150 million albums worldwide. She remains the third best selling artistes of all times in the United States of America.
The pop diva has won many awards, She has 23 nominations and 9 awards. Ranging from the Grammy's, Billboard music awards, BRIT awards and world music awards.
Mariah Carey's Endorsement And Business Deals
- MAC Cosmetic Designs: This is a beauty cosmetic company she partnered with, in order to promote the company's brand. The company deals with beauty collections for women.
- Virgin Records: She is signed to the Virgin records, with a deal contract of $80 million.
- American Idols: She was once a judge in the television reality show, were she was able to make $17 million.
- Elizabeth Arden Fragrances: It's a company that deals with perfumes and cologne products. She works in collaboration with the company for her perfumes. She has made $150 million from her fragrance products.
- HSN Line: The HSN clothing line is owned by Mariah Carey. These products ranges from shoes, handbags, Jewelry and dresses. This business adds up to her riches.
- Pepsi Endorsement Deal: Through her deal with Pepsi, she was given an opportunity to produce songs for the company. She was featured in the Pepsi advert, which helped in promoting the company's brand. She made more than $10 million, through her endorsement with Pepsi. Mariah Carey net worth is $570 million.