Madonna net worth is currently put at $750 million, making her the richest female artiste in the world. The ''Holiday'' song hit maker and the Queen of pop (Madonna Louise Ciccone) is a Singer, Actress and Business woman. This songstress has made herself famous and rich over the years. Madonna started her career as a dancer. She later moved on into her musical career, her first album titled ''Madonna'' made her popular. She made millions of record sales, endorsement deals, wrote books and she has a clothing line called Material Girl.
- Warner Bros. Records: She was signed into the big record label Warner Bros. Records, were she gained more popularity, from singing to acting. As an actress she starred in movies like Evita, winning her a Golden Globe awards. She is currently the most successful female artiste, in terms of her music tours. she made over $250 million more than any other female artiste. This added to Madonna net worth previously at $600 million brought it to a combined total of $750 million.
- Live Nation: She moved on from the Warner Bros. Records to Live Nation were artiste like Jay z, U2 and Nickle Back are members of the company. The company aided her in promoting her tours and concerts, as a result, she earned a total gross profit of $300 million.
- Truth Or Dare By Madonna: a fashion clothing line she ventured into, partnering with the company Iconix Brand Group. This company deals with handbags, fragrances and footwear.
- Hard Candy Fitness: As a business woman, Madonna partnered with the fitness company. With this, she was able to build many Fitness centers in many countries. She sold many copies of her DVD series called Addicted to Sweat, earning her over $100 million.
- Maverick: The Maverick company is founded by her, but under the music and film Warner music group. In this company she was able to launched her book called $ex and released couple of albums which made her richer with a total net worth of $750 million.