Lara Fortes is the beautiful wife Of Adams Oshiomole, the current Edo state governor. They got married in Edo state in 2015. That was a remarriage by the governor who lost his first wife, Clara six years ago following a protracted battle with cancer. Thousands of people from Edo State and beyond attended their wedding, including Adams Oshiomole children his grandchildren who also attended to show love and support for their father and his new wife Lara Fortes.
Top dignitaries in the country like President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice-President Prof Yemi Osinbajo and his wife Dolapo and so many others were in attendance too. Lara’s father and mother also flew in from their home in Holland to attend their daughter wedding.
5 Things You Should Know About Lara Fortes
1. Her mother is a Nigerian while her father is from Cape Verde Islands.
2. She is a Lawyer, ex-model and former staff of Emirate Airlines.
3. Lara Fortes and Adams Oshiomole had their wedding on 15th of May 2015, at the Etsako West Local Government Council Marriage Registry in the Auchi
4. Adams Oshiomole is over thirty years older than her.
5. According to her husband Adams Oshiomole he is the one that disvirgined his wife in his words: “I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiated her into the worldly ways”.