Justin Bieber net worth is currently estimated to be $200 million. The Canadian born developed his interest for music from a very young age. While he was young he participated in competitions and talent shows, in which he received lots of admiration from the audience. Justin Bieber became very popular due to the help of his mum. Thanks to his mum who uploaded the video clip of Justin Bieber singing on YouTube, which received great attention from viewers all over the world.
Luckily for Justin Bieber, the R&B star Usher Raymond discovered him on YouTube and he was impressed with his performance. Usher Raymond later signed him to his record label (RBMG). In 2009, Under the Usher Raymond label, Justin Bieber released his first album titled ''My World 2.0''. The album topped many charts in many countries and was widely sold. In 2015, his recent album titled ''Purpose'', made a total sales of more than 45 million. Justin Bieber net worth is $200 million.
Due to the success of his singles and album release, he has been able to win 7 American Music Awards, 1 Brit award, 3 Kids Choice awards and 2 MTV Video Music awards. Aside from singing, Justin has received lots of endorsement deals and he runs his own business ventures.
Justin Bieber Endorsement Deals
- Calvin Klein: He signed an endorsement deal with the Calvin Klein clothing company. It aims at promoting and advertising the company's underwear's such as boxers. Sources says the deal is worth millions of dollars.
- Adidas NEO Label: The company deals with clothing lines and shoe. In 2014, Justin Bieber signed an agreement deal with the company, which will last for 2 years. The agreement deal is running to millions.
- OPI Nail Polish: Due to his single release ''One less lonely girl'' the cosmetic company signed and paid him more than $11 million, for the collections of female nail polish named as ''One less lonely girl''
Justin Bieber Business Ventures
- Justin Bieber's Fragrance: He has launched 4 perfumes in 4 years. His fragrances has been successfully sold worldwide. He has been able to a sales of over 2 million.
- Justin Bieber's Clothing Lines: He currently has his own clothing lines. The products ranges from Girls Apparel, T-shirt, outerwear's and accessories.