Celine Dion net worth is $630 million, Celine is not just a singer and songwriter, she is also a good business woman. The Pop diva released her first album in 1990, titled Unison. Due to the release of her album, over 2 million copies was sold. Celine Dion was first signed to the Canadian CBS Record company. Her 2004, album ''Miracle'' made a sales of over $170 million all over the world, becoming the best selling female musician of all times.
Some of her songs were used for movie soundtracks. Such as Titanic soundtrack ''My Heart Will Go On'' and the evergreen cartoon''Beauty & The Beast'' soundtrack titled Beauty & The Beast by Peabo Bryson and Celine Dion. She has 5 Grammy awards to add to her successful career as a musician.
Celine Dion Business Ventures
- Nickels Grill & Bar Restaurant: This is a restaurant owned by Celine Dion. It's a small chain franchising company, located in her homeland Ontario, Canada. There are over 30 of them spread all over Canada. The kind of products sold in the restaurant ranges from Pizza, Hamburgers, Chicken and Salads.
- Le Mirage: It's Golf club founded by Celine Dion and her husband. Due to her interest in golf, she decided to venture into starting up her own golf course. The golf club has a boutique, which offers products ranging from shoes, accessories and equipment.
- Pure Night Club: Celine Dion is the founder of the night club called Pure. It's located in Las Vegas, U.S.A. She has lots of money through this night club. Mostly, to her fellow celebrity coming to her club.
- Celine Dion Perfume: Apart from making money through her music, she channeled it to her fragrance business. It was launched in 2003, with perfume products ranging from men to women. Because of this, she won many awards due to the performance of the business.
- Feeling Inc: The record company is founded by Celine Dion and her husband. Her husband Rene manages and produces music for the company. He has produced songs for his wife. Celine Dion net worth is estimated at $630 million.