Goal Setting As An Individual
|Goal Setting in a Workplace | Photo credit: Michael Hyatt via iStock|
- You set a goal.
- You need an initial drive to set you off in the chase of fulfilling the goal.
- The initial speed will wane if you do not start seeing some bits and pieces of results based on what you have already started doing.
- This spurs you on to continue and serves as the coal to the engine of the train.
- Once you get into cruise speed you will not be needing any more coals to continue at that pace.
- The finish line beckons
- Your cross the line, achieving your set goals.
- All of the above is anchored in an expected time-frame and failure to keep to that it might lead to the person dropping by the way side.