Supporting small and medium scale businesses is the function of MicroFinance banks in Nigeria. If you need urgent money to start a business or to support your existing business, the best and easiest place to go if Micro Finance bank. Some can give you loan within three days.
Here is the list of MicroFinance banks in Nigeria that are ready and willing to borrow you money to support your business or start a new one. I will list only the most popular ones that you can find almost everywhere within your locality.
- Accion MicroFinance Bank: You can get loan from Accion MicroFinance bank within 3days of applying and their loan is collateral free and of low interest.
- AB MicroFinance Bank Ltd: This is another big microfinance bank and they are ready to borrow you money fast. But may demand you bank with them for at least 3 months.
- Olive MicroFinance Bank Limited: They have been around for a very long time and have enough money to borrow you. They will want to see the type of business you are doing and how you intend to use the money.
- First Bank MicroFinance (FBN): This is one of the biggest and one of the most reliable of them all. As you can see, FBN Micro Finance Limited is owned and operated by First Bank of Nigeria PLC. They are located in almost all the branches of First Bank nationwide.
- Eagle Micro Finance Bank Limited: They have been around for a while and you can borrow money from them. The problem may be the availability of their branches in your locality.
- Jesse Field Micro Finance Bank: The selling point for this micro finance bank is "speed" they try to give you loan as fast as the next day, but that depends on if you meetup with their requirements. One of the major requirement is having an existing business that is constantly being patronized.
- E-Barclays Microfinance Bank: Especially for those in Abuja. Visit them at: No. 36 Okotie Eboh Street, Off Ekukinam Street, Utako, Abuja, FCT.
- Providence Micro Finance Bank Ltd: They are relatively rigid but can borrow you money fast if you meet their demand.
- Ren Money MFB Limited: This is probably the most advertised micro finance bank in Nigeria but their requirements is not friendly. Last time I checked, they demanded for three sureties that are working in banks, that is very unrealistic and stupid. But they can borrow you money if you meet up.
- Broadview Microfinance Bank: With Head office located at 52, Odunlami Street in Lagos. This is another micro finance that is ready to give you loan sharp sharp.
Visit any of these top 10 micro finance banks in Nigeria to sort out your financial needs. Get in touch with them and you will be glad you did.