Why is choosing a business name important?
- Your business name can make your business popular within a short time or doom your prospects.
- Your business name goes a long way to form part of your brand. In fact, just the business name alone is capable of marketing the business more than anything else, if well-chosen. This is why business names must not be chosen hastily.
- Your business name creates a right identity for your business or mars it, along with your
chances of success.
- Your business name is one of the voices of your business and it’s always saying something.
- A well-chosen business name will attract people to your business and give you an opportunity to win them over.
- All your business legal decisions shall be based on your business name, since all your documents will carry it.
- You may eventually be creating a website for your business and your business name will constitute your domain name.
- You won’t be changing your business name as often as you feel so as to have something new.
Keep it Short
Make It Sharp
Add Some Creativity
Make It Easy To Keep
Reveal The Business
Leave Out Punctuations
Leave Out Abbreviations
I am sure you can now sit down and get to work, coming out with a business name that rocks. When you start thinking and you get one or two options, don’t stop at that and get satisfied. Very often, when I think of business names, I get them like some kind of inspiration and I am tempted to always think I have had the best. However, later I get a better one and I feel different about the former.